Ready For Fall!
Maola Milky Cinnamon Maple Tea
Enjoy a cup of Maola Milky Cinnamon Maple Tea these cozy fall evenings. This warm blend combines our locally-sourced, sustainable Maola Whole Milk with comforting flavors of cinnamon, maple syrup, and a touch of vanilla. As you sip, you’ll feel how this treat is perfect for winding down on crisp autumn nights. It’s a simple yet delightful way to savor the season.
- 1 1/2 cups of Maola Whole Milk
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 black tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- ground cinnamon
- Medium saucepan
- Combine Maola Whole Milk and cinnamon sticks in saucepan.
- Bring to low simmer and let steep for five minutes.
- In the kettle, bring two cups of water to boil and add tea bags. Let steep for 2-3 minutes. Then discard the bags.
- Remove cinnamon sticks from milk.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla to steeped milk and stir to combine.
- Add tea to milk mixture and stir again.
- Garnish with ground cinnamon.
- Enjoy immediately!