MAOLA MASHED POTATOES
Need a deliciously rich recipe in under 30 minutes? Maola has got you covered. We’re kicking it off with a hearty, mouthwatering mashed potatoes recipe, so get ready for a workout for your tastebuds – and your arms – because we’re hand-mashing these potatoes. Hand-mashing the potatoes allows you to control how creamy or lumpy you want your mashed potatoes to be. At Maola, we prefer ours on the creamy delicious side. Add this side dish to any meal to kick it up a notch!
- 3 lbs. of Russet potatoes
- Kosher salt
- (1 stick) butter, and 2 tablespoons for toppings
- 1/2 c. Maola Whole Milk
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- Ground black pepper
- Peel the potatoes
- In a large pot, cover the peeled potatoes with water and add a dash of salt. Bring it to a boil and cook until soft (16 to 18 minutes).
- Drain and return potatoes to the pot. Use a potato masher to mash potatoes until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and Maola Whole Milk until warm.
- Pour over warm milk-butter mixture and stir until completely combined and creamy. Add sour cream and stir until combined.
- Season mashed potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Move potatoes to a serving bowl and top with two tablespoons of butter and ENJOY!
To add a bit more flavor to this already appetizing dish, garnish the mashed potatoes with chopped scallions. You can thank us later!