A Mother's Day Treat!
MAOLA STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES
These moist, fluffy cupcakes are infused with fresh diced strawberries and topped with creamy strawberry frosting. Complete with Maola whole milk, they are the perfect combination of sweet and fruity and make the perfect treat for mom on her special day.
- ½ cup Maola Whole Milk
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Alternate adding the dry ingredients and the Maola whole milk to the mixture, and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the diced strawberries.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely before decorating. Enjoy!