EGGNOG FRENCH TOAST BAKE
French toast just got better! Try this eggnog French toast bake, made even better with our award-winning eggnog. This is perfect for a festive holiday brunch or a cozy Sunday at home. Complete with a fluffy brioche loaf, this is a recipe the whole family will enjoy (and ask you to make again!)
- 4 cups Maola Eggnog
- 1 loaf brioche bread sliced ¾ of the way down
- 4 large eggs, whisked
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup maple syrup, warmed
- Strawberries and blueberries (optional)
- Butter a baking dish and arrange bread in an overlapping layer.
- In a bowl, mix Maola Eggnog, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pour mixture over bread, making sure all pieces are submerged.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with fruit (optional), serve with warm maple syrup and ENJOY!
Join the discussion 2 Comments
350°F – thanks!
What temperature oven??